Sunday, February 13, 2011

"But Where Are the Nine?"

Jesus healed ten lepers. Miraculously, all were made whole; astoundingly, nine forgot to say "thank you."
Christ said to the grateful Samaritan, "Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?"
It is easy to hear this story, to shake my head at those who never returned thanks to their Lord and move on. Still, too often I can forget to express gratitude for the blessings and miracles God has given me.
This blog is for me to share my gratitude. Remember that not all things worthy of gratitude are powerfully spiritual or obvious. Many times the things I'm grateful for are funny, simple or commonplace. My hope is that this blog will move me out from the silent grateful, out of the group that I have long been apart of.

1 comment:

  1. This is the coolest blog ever! What a wonderful way to recognize the Lord's blessings in our lives!

    ReplyDelete